Bunker the Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exporting animated models (problem....)

2 posters

Go down

Exporting animated models (problem....) Empty Exporting animated models (problem....)

Post  pauloseamano Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:10 pm

As Bill didn't come in today and there are no posts on the forum with any rigged models to export i tried to export some models that came as examples with the Quake 4 SDK (with no luck so far). Because i have limited knowledge of Maya and the lack of having access to it at home there was little i could do to get it to work so Bill if you could try exporting either with the plugin you tried before or using quake 4 (there are some pages on the forum with tutorials on) by tuesday that would be useful. In the mean time i'll continue to look around on the quake forums for info on how we can get it to work. If anyone else has any suggestions or can find anything that may help please post it up.

Cheers

pauloseamano

Back to top Go down

Exporting animated models (problem....) Empty Re: Exporting animated models (problem....)

Post  foofly Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:09 am

I've actually lost all the models as one of my hard drive's died and I forgot to back it up. I've spent the weekend trying to save them to no avail. If anyone has the models I'd quite like it if you sent them to me.
foofly
foofly
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/foofly

Back to top Go down

Exporting animated models (problem....) Empty Re: Exporting animated models (problem....)

Post  pauloseamano Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:07 pm

Ah right ok, i tried to get some example stuff i got from the SDK exported on friday but had no luck, we'll realy need to find a work around or some way of getting this animated stuff exported and into engine and quickly at that

pauloseamano

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down